Omri Allouche on building and deploying NLP and speech models for a startup pegacorn.
Dr. Omri Allouche is Head of Research at Gong, a company that uses advances in NLP and speech models to identify and highlight risks and opportunities during customer interactions. Gong made our inaugural list of AI Pegacorns, startups that have achieved $100 million in annual revenue.
Highlights in the video version:
- Introduction to Omri Allouche
Description of Gong
End to end pipeline, models, and entity recognition
Incubating ideas and deploying to production
Developments in the deep learning, NLP, and signal processing
What are you most excited about down the road?
Initiatives around Responsible AI
What positions are you hiring for in the research group?
- A video version of this conversation is available on our YouTube channel.
- The AI $100M Revenue Club
- Speech synthesis technologies will drive the next wave of innovative voice applications
- Resurgence of Conversational AI
- Hilary Mason: Narrative AI
- Connor Leahy and Yoav Shoham: Large Language Models
[Image from Wikimedia]