Andrew Burt and Bob Friday on what it means to build trust and transparency into AI.
On this Thanksgiving holiday weekend in the U.S., we revisit a Twitter Spaces conversation I had with
- Andrew Burt, Managing Partner at BNH1, the first law firm focused on AI risks.
- Bob Friday, Chief AI Officer at Juniper Networks.
The focus of our conversation is on mitigating risks in AI systems, and on best practices for building trustworthy AI applications.
- Elham Tabassi and Andrew Burt: An AI Risk Management Framework
- Bob Friday: Large-scale machine learning and AI on multi-modal data
- Navigate the road to Responsible AI
- Confidential Computing and Machine Learning
- A Guide to Data Annotation and Synthetic Data Generation Tools
If you enjoyed this episode, please support our work by encouraging your friends and colleagues to subscribe to our newsletter:
 Ben Lorica is an advisor to BNH.ai and other startups.
[Image: Transparency by Ben Lorica, using images from Infogram.]