Yashar Behzadi on recent development in tools for building synthetic data for AI, gaming, and the metaverse.
Subscribe to the Gradient Flow Newsletter.
Highlights in the video version:
- Journey to synthetic data
Access to synthetic data generation
What is the state of the art for synthetic video?
Verticals and segments that are the most avid consumers of synthetic data
Human centered systems, models, and importance of data assets
What are the implications for responsible AI?
Synthetic generation tools and synthetic detection tools
Research breakthroughs and promising research areas
- A video version of this conversation is available on our YouTube channel.
- Mark Chen: How DALL·E works
- Nic Hohn and Max Pumperla: Reinforcement Learning in Real-World Applications
- A Guide to Data Annotation and Synthetic Data Generation Tools
- Confidential Computing and Machine Learning
- fastdup: Introducing a new free tool for curating image datasets at scale
- Tech companies are gearing up for the Metaverse
- New open source tools to unlock speech and audio data
If you enjoyed this episode please support our work by encouraging your friends and colleagues to subscribe to our newsletter: