Jesse Anderson, Evan Chan, and Ben Lorica delve into the current trends and potential opportunities in data technologies.
Jesse Anderson, Evan Chan, and I delve into the current developments and possibilities within the realm of data engineering and platforms. As the foundation for artificial intelligence and machine learning, data plays a crucial role in the advancement of these technologies. Organizations equipped with the appropriate data platform will be able to implement machine learning and AI at a faster pace.
Interview highlights – key sections from the video version:
- Data management and tools for unstructured data: text, visual data and audio
- Streaming and stream processing
- Data integration and orchestration
- Focus on DataOps, FinOps, Data Governance
- ActivityPub and the Fediverse
- A video version of this conversation is available on our YouTube channel.
- FREE 2023 Trends Report: Data, Machine Learning, and AI
- Ben Lorica, Mikio Braun, and Jenn Webb: 2023 Opportunities and Trends – Data, Machine Learning, and AI
- Free Report: 2022 State of Workflow Orchestration
- The Stream Processing Index
- The Vector Database Index
- New open source tools to unlock speech and audio data
- fastdup: Introducing a new free tool for curating image datasets at scale
If you enjoyed this episode, please support our work by encouraging your friends and colleagues to subscribe to our newsletter: