The Data Exchange Podcast: Lauren Kunze on the state of chatbots and best practices for building conversational applications.
Subscribe: iTunes, Android, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, and RSS.
In this episode of the Data Exchange I speak with Lauren Kunze, CEO of Pandorabots, a widely used platform for building chatbots. About four years ago I attended Bot Day in San Francisco, and at the time, chatbots were very much in the news. Today, media coverage has died down and chatbots are used across many industries and use cases and on many types of devices. Lauren Kunze and Pandorabots have been at the forefront of many important developments in the conversational applications space. They assist many enterprises build and deploy bots, and they also create leading edge chatbots like Mitsuku.
Our conversation focused on a range of topics including:
- The case for using chatbots.
- Chatbots today – strengths and weaknesses.
- The elements of a successful chatbot project and strategy.
- How chatbots will evolve over the next two years.
Subscribe to our Newsletter:
We also publish a popular newsletter where we share highlights from recent episodes, trends in AI / machine learning / data, and a collection of recommendations.
- Matthew Honnibal: “Building open source developer tools for language applications”
- David Talby: “Building domain specific natural language applications”
- Amy Heineike: “Machines for unlocking the deluge of COVID-19 papers, articles, and conversations”
- Andrew Burt: “Identifying and mitigating liabilities and risks associated with AI”
- Solmaz Shahalizadeh: “Business at the speed of AI: Lessons from Shopify”
- Alejandro Saucedo: “The responsible development, deployment and operation of machine learning systems”
[Image: Typewriter at Secession Art & Design by Ben Lorica]
Comments are closed.